FS: EH, Thereminish Synths, Pedals, etc.

Selling a few more things. The 106, DX7, etc are all gone.

Pictures, full descriptions at:
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm

1. EH Wiggler tube Preamp, Vibrato/Tremelo - $125

2. Alesis AIRFX Theremin style FX/Synth - $125

3. Bass Theremin - Handmade 1 of 1 - $85

4. PAIA Theremax Theremin Kit with New faceplate and Antenna - $75
 Partially assembled.

5.Ibanez TS5/TS9 modified pedal, Circuit Bent Synth and Mod sounds $55

6. Boutique Disturbo DS-1 Filter/Synth-Fuzz/Distortion -   $95

7. Gemini DJ Vintage Sampled Effects unit. 19" unit with samples of weird
sounds to mix into the Disco/Funk. VERY weird and fun. -  $75

8.  Yamaha CS2x  VA digital analog synth  -  $275

9. DAED ChaOsczz Buzz Box -  1 of 1 single Oscillator Buzz box with
multiple waveforms, Tremelo and modulation touch points $85 (Sale Price)

All items located in Phila Pa and cash pickup preferred (will also get you
better deals). Will ship anywhere in the world as well (buyer pays
shipping). Paypal from authenticated accounts (Buyer pays fees) or USPS
MO.

Send phone # to speed things up.  Trades possible for modcan format synth
modules unusual pedals, processors, weird synths, Jrums, controllers, etc.
 Give me a shout and we'll go from there.  I believe prices are fair but
if you believe otherwise feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Any questions drop me a line.

Thanks for reading!

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com