Re: Electrix MoFX : Is it worth it?

This is all currently packed away, but I put my MoFX right after my
Handsonic when I was using them. If I unpack the Handsonic, I may well
unpack the MoFX as well. That said, I primarily used the distortion
(not great but interesting on drums) and the delay. The tremolo and
flanger section weren't that interesting on drums as I recall. I've
also got a FilterQueen and a couple EQ-Killers all purchased at the
blow out price. Conceptually, they are all really nice but they seem
to have drifted out of my racks probably for a combination of lack of
space and the fact that I don't generally "play" effects all that much.

Mark