Re: Electrix MoFX : Is it worth it?

dennis.....the only thing i use on the mo-fx is the delay which can act like a looper albeit a short looper.....you can mess with the "loop" with the "p-pong", "sync" buttons and the "speed" knob can be of interest.....the distortion/flange/trem/ sections really don't do much for me, ymmv, the delay section will work as a delay of course and there is a pretty good range to choose from.....if my mo dies on me, i would miss it a little but would in no way try to replace it.....i got mine several years ago when they were blowing them out for $99., it has been worth every penny but i doubt that i would buy another even at that price.....my biggest complaint is the shortness of the loop, seems to be less than 5 seconds.....what is it that you want to do with it?.....unless the price is really low, i think there are way more interesting boxes out there.....m

"EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG".....firesign theater

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on tour at TourTracker.com.