Re: ot.....mac question

Re ted for its worth I did really well back in january getting via
craigs list a first gen intel mac bp for 1K, 17 inch model whch has
been great for editing.  Only limitation has been 2 gig ceiling for
ram.  It was squeaky clean and has been great so far.  Yes it will
date soon but kept me out of further debt that new MBP would have done
and has handled my needs.

Happy 4th guys jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic