Re: Are there any Firewire Midi-Only Interfaces?

This might be a good set of steps:

1) hook up both controllers at the same time
2) trigger the same thing with both of them
3) are the results different?
4) do you have other usb devices connected?

For debugging, if you are on Windows, you can load up MIDI-Ox and
visually see the data come in from both devices. can you see a
difference in timing?

-cpr