OT : autoharp and other instruments

Hi to all,

I have started recording a new indie-pop record and for this production I would need some new instruments which i can manipulate with live electronics. At this moment, I am interested in autoharp, dulcimer, jarana jarocha, banjo. charango. Do you know any good manufacturer of these instruments?

Thanks a lot and best.

Erdem Helvacioglu
www.erdemhelvacioglu.com
www.myspace.com/erdemhelvacioglu
"Wounded Breath" album is out now on Aucourant Records:
www.aucourantrecords.com

"wounded breath album will open you up to new experiences and
allow you to explore worlds previously closed to you."
Blogcritics, Richard Marcus

"wounded breath is an outstanding acousmatic record, period."
Massimo Ricci, touching extremes