Re: dual FX processors

for ex. if i wanted to process my instrument and go into a rackmount mixer
and then take the mixer stereo outs and route them back into the efx
proccessor and go out straight into the speakers.
(The auxs of the rackmount mixer would in this case be used for the looper)
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom