Gig Spam and Ninjam Tv

I got through the gig allright after Justin.tv had a server crash I built
Ustream channel this morning and it worked pretty well. Thanks to Ted,
Dennis, Suzi, Eric and Ninjam Tv for coming out. I  screwed up at the end
and didn't save the show for myself. However quite a bit is on Ninjam Tv
at
http://ninjamers.ning.com/ in the "On Demand" section. It has about all of
the running loops that I was doing before the show and a looped Mr Coffee.
It does have a good bit of my noodling also. Visuals by Andy over at
Ninjammers. He has come up with some kind of video chopping program.
Pretty
wild. Check it out and say hi to the NJ gang. I'll be doing it again in
two
weeks.

peace out,

Jeff

"Before, you are wise, after, you are wise. In between, you are
otherwise."_ancient Fravoshi saying

http://jeffduke.org/
http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace
http://www.vimeo.com/jeffduke