Re: Augustus Loop, Little Spacy and Crossfade Loop Synth

nice - thanks for the info!

i love the lp-1's ability to play synced and unsynced loops simultanously....definitely helps to keep things getting too static

i've got the old free version of crossfade...i might download the demo of the new version (already bought augustus, meringue and warbler this month!)

sim

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Sjaak <tcplugin@scarlet.be> wrote:
> wow...stunning!

Hi Sim,
What I learned from the recent festivals when performing live is that I ran out of ideas too quikly and that I ended up with compositions which were too static or took too long before they would become interesting. So I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks and I've been experimenting with the way I was using my pre-loopers. The general flow is still the same as before: