Re: Loopers delight, you are amazing

Heh, I sent my note before seeing yours, Nevyn. thanks for the nice
words on my stuff, I definitely return those compliments. I'm very happy
to hear it was recorded, can't wait to hear that.!

I also have neglected in my busy days to say public thanks to Dave
Trenkel for setting me up with a sweet venue, doing promo and hosting me
in Corvallis, OR. This tour wouldn't be half what it is w/out my LD
peeps, I'll echo Nevyn again.

(Rev - yup, I made it to Shellac, great show).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com