Windows 7

Given the recent query about Vista I must pop up to ask whether anyone
else
is testing the RC for Windows 7?

I've been running it as a server-type process for media files here at home
and it's quite seamless from setup to operation.  After seeing it running
just fine in 64bit server mode for several months - and the RC is much
less
tweak-requiring - I've wondered about putting it on a machine designed for
recording-editing music.  Heh, will Cool Edit Pro 2.0 survive this
transition?

Stephen Goodman
*
http://www.vimeo.com/spgoodman