Re: drops

Hi Aaron,

The reason why I was fairly invisible to LD - and vice versa - since
January
was that I switched web and mail hosts, and the new host had a version of
SpamAssassin that flagged then threw away LD posts because the mail list
LD
uses performs a trick making it appear as if all posts are addressed to
'Loopers-Delight @ loopers-delight.com' (minus the spaces).  As this is
apparently a common spammer trick spam filters will just throw the message
away, and unless one has logs set to 'on' on this stuff one will never
know
the message was even sent to you.

My only visible messages from LD in all that time, as a result, were the
acknowledgements from subscribe/unsubscribe requests.  I wonder what was
appearing on-list to the rest of you?  Thoughts of the old 'unsub' jokes
came back to me in this time.

Solution: Get your web/mail hoster to add loopers-delight.com to the
whitelist they use.  End of problem.