Loopers delight, you are amazing

Just wanted to thank the list for hooking up loopers in Portland.  Daryl Shawn and I played a show in an east coast type club this afternoon (small, boxy, but speakers carried sound oh so nicely); he really does some seriously amazing guitar and vintage/old school technology looping.  Really really enjoyed it. We even had a few other loopers show up from the list (send me your contact info guys!).

Just wanted to say Loopers Delight, you are great; and that includes all of you on the list.

nevyn nowhere
sad music for happy humans
http://www.happyhumans.org

PS: We did a simple mic'd recording of the show, so quality will only be soso, but I figure we'll share it with you guys later this week, since this show was a product of this list!