Re: OT: Weird, weird drum machine from Sweden

Hey!  I LOVE IT!

I have a drum machine like that.  A true, multi tasking, hyper analogue, durable piece of studio equipment.

They say if you wait long enough & persevere with your own sense of good taste (and knowledge of what's right), high fashion will eventually come around to do things your way.

Thanks, Per!

richard sales