Virtual GigSpam: Jim Goodin Live on uStream this weekend

Hi Guys (and Ladies)...

A reminder that my bi-weekly live performance series on uStream, Sunday Morning at 11, will be on this Sunday, June 7th, at 11am EST.  The webcast channel address is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11, please consider joining me if you are around Sunday.   see below for World showtime conversions.

Additionally, I have a new home website at http://jimgoodin.blogspot.com that is combining both weekly blog, news and events about what I'm up to.  This portal is replacing my previous jimgoodinmusic.com.  You can also access this new site by going to my label address http://www.woodandwiremusic.com.

Nat'l and Int'l Sunday Morning at 11 performance times - EST 11am, PST 8am, UK 4pm, Continental Western Europe 5pm, Japan Midnight.  For a closer look at times in your area check out
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.

Hope to see some of you virtually on Sunday.  Have a great rest of the week.

Jim
--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...
www.myspace.com/ctreuse & jimgoodin.bandcamp.com

music links...
jimgoodin.blogspot.com
www.woodandwiremusic.com