Re: LD: Your opinions please - Terratec Axon AX 50

Did you try the Strat type
or the SG type?

and didn't you say you were getting the "midi"
board, not the acoustic sim circuitry?

Has anyone tried the SG style (autotune) variant?
Refered to as Schaller on their site.

Matthias told me the strat config is best for piezo,
but he hasn't tried graphtech,

...and my guitars are both the Schaller type bridge,
even the strat.

if this goes on I could even get over my piezo-phobia :-)

andy butler