Re: thinking about moving from rack to laptop...advice please!

Well, I'm not talking about cables and audio transfer.  A good
shielded cable is a thing of beauty.  I'm talking about actual
processing of a digital audio signal.  Would your signal looped by
Mobius sound different than a Looperlative?  Not really, but this is
assuming you've got a high quality audio interface.