From: Mark Hamburg [mailto:mark@grubmah.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:37 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Looperlative questions

I'm contemplating moving from the EDP to the Looperlative. Yeah, it
would be nice to keep both, but part of the point of this is to reduce
rack space consumption. But this leads to some questions:

* Am I correct in my impression that the core model for the
Looperlative is essentially 8 parallel Line6 DL-4s -- i.e., the
primary controls are record/overdub and play. Is there even a play
once function?

* Is there support for multiply? I've seen a chart that says yes. I've
seen threads that say no. Is this expected to be handled by recording
a separate loop for the extended portion?

* I've seen talk of a cue function for providing command
synchronization at various boundaries. Did this ever get implemented?

Thanks.
Mark