Re: Looperlative questions

> * Am I correct in my impression that the core model for the
>Looperlative
> is essentially 8 parallel Line6 DL-4s -- i.e., the  primary controls are
> record/overdub and play. Is there even a play  once function?

No, that isn't correct.  The LP1 is 8 parallel stereo loopers.  However,
it
is more powerful the the DL-4.  It is possible to program a button to do
the
play once function.

> * Is there support for multiply? I've seen a chart that says yes. I've
> seen threads that say no. Is this expected to be handled by recording  a
> separate loop for the extended portion?

Yes, there is a multiply that lets you extend a loop by multiples of the
loop length.  In most cases, it is better to use a second track that is
longer than the first by a multiple.

> * I've seen talk of a cue function for providing command
>synchronization
> at various boundaries. Did this ever get implemented?

The cue function allows for seemless transitions from one section of a
song
to another.  There are a variety of synchronization functions.  What
specifically are you looking for?