Re: new Improvizone videos

enjoying this a lot. i'll probably be listening in bits and pieces for a few days (that's a compliment - my attention is pretty divided these days, but more than 2 tastes from me means i like it). listening to part 2 now, liking the laid back feel and the way everyone is listening to and complimenting each other.