On topic: European Live Looping festivals in Antwerp, Firenze and Rome

I'm getting excited when I think about it...only 4 days to go before the
European Live Looping festival will start in Antwerp (Belgium) followed by
Firenze and Rome (Italy). In the mean time: I'm afraid Rick Walker and me
won't be able to send a lot of emails to the LD list. However, I'm going to
try use Twitter from my mobile (and if possible my laptop) to keep you up
date while we are touring in Europe :)

The good news is that the Antwerp festival will be recorded and filmed so
you guys can listen and view to it asap (mp3, youtube, dvd). I'm really
looking forward to all this, meet with friends (again), listen to music,
play live and have a wonderful time.

I'm also happy some of you will visit Antwerp and Italy to see it all live.
Btw: there are still a few tickets available and you're more than welcome
be my guest. If you need more info, please let me know. Thanks.

---
Sjaak
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/
http://euroloopfest.com/ ** Ambient, experimental, live looping,
soundscapes, improvisation, found sound, drones ** May 30 2009,
Arenbergschouwburg Antwerp