new to the list

hi everybody,

i just wanted to say hello to everyone here. my name is hauke. i live in kraftwerks hometown düsseldorf, germany.

i am recording some kind of lo-fi pop often based on loops. www.myspace.com/greatdynamo. i would not call myself very experienced with loops and gear but i just updated my equipment with a roland 404 and some strange old drum synthesizer called formanta. this will hopefully take me some steps beyond the rebirth based stuff i did before.

my latest project is THE LOOP RECYCLER. i am recording tunes based on other peoples “used” loops. www.myspace.com/thelooprecycler. the outcome is planned to be released on the german EDITION59 label late this year. http://www.myspace.com/edition59

if somebody feels like contributing something i would be really happy.

cheers, hauke