Virtual Gigspam Reminder: Live tomorrow morning on uStream

Well ustream is beginning to become virtual festival for many of us on LD which to me is pretty cool.

Tomorrow May 24th as you saw earlier Mr Moyes and I both have sets on ustream with my series Sunday Morning at 11 , now in it's 3rd broadcast since inception in April, leading the day at 11am (EST).  I'll be doing @40 set of fretted, fretless guitar and oud improvisations, some looped and some non-looped.

My series link is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11 .

Sunday Morning at 11 times are 11am EST (North America east coast)
8am PST (California) I apologize I realize this is getting up with the chickens out there, I'm considering changing my series time at some point but for now 11am works well for me.  If you get up I'll buy you a virtual coffee somehow...
Let's see UK 4pm, Continental Europe 5pm and 6pm I believe, Tokyo Midnight.  To check times for areas I missed go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.

And Steve Moyes will be on as mentioned earlier at...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Soundings-From-Behind-The-Net-Curtain
Live improvised cello looping
Sunday 24th May 2009
5:30pm UK time
6:30pm Europe
12:30pm Eastern North America
9:30am Western North America

So please join us tomorrow should you have time and interest and I hope that some of you on the list will join Steve, Rainer, Mark, Matt and myself and do your own cast soon, it's a lot of fun and just really neat to get to reach out to places I for one may never get to travel to.

Have a great weekend and see you at 11 tomorrow.

Jim
--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey...
www.myspace.com/ctreuse

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com