Virtual Gig Thanks, Apolgies and Another attempt

Hello dear loopers,

First I would like to say THANKS to those who took the time to look in on
my
Ustream broadcast last Sunday and SORRY to have wasted your time. It
turned
out to be a non-event due to "technical difficulties". I can only blame
myself for not having a proper trial run.

Anyway, I was overwhelmed by the kind words of support and encouragement I
recieved from so many people and have decided to give it another try
tomorrow (Sunday the 24th). I've had a trial run this afternoon and it
worked perfectly, so I think I've got the problems ironed out. Just in
case
I'm being a bit more cautious this time and only planning on doing 30
minutes and not publicising it quite so widely.

In case anyone is still interested, here are the details -
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Soundings-From-Behind-The-Net-Curtain
Live improvised cello looping
Sunday 24th May 2009
5:30pm UK time
6:30pm Europe
12:30pm Eastern North America
9:30am Western North America

It would be great if any of you would like to stop by for a listen.

Best wishes to you all

Steve

www.stevemoyes.org.uk
www.creativemusic.org.uk