VSTi Drum loop generator group buy

For those of you who've got a thing for cool VSTis for looping, check this
out:

http://www.hgsounds.com/shop/vst-plugins/black-magic-loop-generatordrum-machine-group-buy

There's a "lite" version for free download that's already pretty damn
full featured, which makes me think the full version must be off the
hook. (remember when that phrase meant something?) Either way, if
you're looking for something that cooks up random loops with really
interesting sounds, I recommend this tool.  If it goes to the lowest
price of the group buy it'll be an amazing bargain.