Re: Weird Looping Guy

This list has proven itself to not need moderation, except arguably in
the flame wars that erupt every few.......years.

Things go off topic, but people generally use OT, at least when starting
new threads.

Generally when things get to a personal nature, they're taken offlist by
the parties involved. That obviously should have happened long already
here.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com