Omnibus tour spam

I flew into CA this morning and will be playing the first date of my
long summer tour this thursday. As with last year, I'll be meeting up
with a number of LD members along the way, one thing I'm especially
looking forward to. About half the dates are looping gigs, which I've
especially called out on this list.

Thanks especially to the folks who booked/organized an event around my
dates - Kris, Ted and Matt! and Dave Trenkel who hooked me up in
Corvallis, and Travis, Nevyn, Bob Collier, Rev, Jeremy Devros, Richard,
Ted, and many others I've sadly overlooked who gave excellent venue and
other help in booking this trip.

Details for all these on my calendar -
http://www.swanwelder.com/calendar.htm. More dates are a-comin'.

would love to see & meet folks out there!

--
Thursday, May 21, Mai's Café, Ventura, CA (w/Susan D, Yul Vianzon)
Saturday, May 23, The Spot Café & Lounge, Culver City, CA (w/Toddy Ivy,
Pi Jacobs)
Sunday, May 24, Viento y Agua, Long Beach, CA (noontime show)
Tuesday, May 26, Trummerflora house show, THEN Soda Bar (w/Basshaters,
Peninsula Project), San Diego, CA (LOOPING sets)
Wednesday, May 27, Borders - National City, Chula Vista, CA
Saturday, May 30, Eclectic Company, Santa Ana, CA (LOOPING SET)
Sunday, May 31, Pharoah's Den, Riverside, CA (LOOPING SET)
Thursday, Jun 4, Luggage Store Gallery (w/Orchesperry as part of Matthew
Sperry tribute), San Francisco, CA
Friday, Jun 5, Fox and Goose, Sacramento, CA (w/Ross Hammond)
Saturday, Jun 6, Godwaffle Noise Pancakes (daytime show, w/Cerebral
Roil), San Francisco, CA (LOOPING/NOISE SET)
Saturday, Jun 6, Bluesix, San Francisco, CA (w/Travis Johns, my chum
Julie Zielinski, and a really excellent headliner I need to keep mum
about for now...)
Monday, Jun 8, SMF Series (venue TBD), Sacramento, CA (w/Ross Hammond)
(LOOPING SET)
Wednesday, Jun 10, 21 Grand, Oakland, CA (LOOPING SET, w/*LD'er Matt
Davignon!!* )
Thursday, Jun 11, Christian Church of Ashland, Medford, OR (LOOPING SET,
w/*LD'er Ted Killian!!*)
Friday, Jun 12, Cloud 9, Corvallis, OR (LOOPING SET after acoustic set)
Saturday, Jun 13, Portland Playhouse, Portland, OR (w/Juan Prophet
Organization, Fruition String Band, and Meyercord)
Sunday, Jun 14, Dunes, Portland, OR (LOOPING SET w/*LD'er Nevyn Nowhere!!*)
Monday, Jun 15, Eastside Club, Olympia, WA (pending confirmation)
Tuesday, Jun 16, Chai House, Seattle, WA (acoustic set, but w/*LD'er
Travis Hartnett!!*)
Wednesday, Jun 17, Three Shapes Akido, Boise, ID (LOOPING SET w/*LD'er
Krispen Hartung!!*, Jared Hallock, Aaron Davis)
Thursday, Jun 18, The Compound, Provo, UT (LOOPING SET)
Friday, Jun 19, Tenn Street Coffee, Denver, CO
Saturday, Jun 20, Moka's Coffee, Newton, KS
Tuesday, Jun 23, End of an Ear, Austin, TX (LOOPING SET)
Wednesday, Jun 24, venue TBD, El Paso, TX
Friday, Jun 26, The Living Room, Tucson, AZ
Saturday, Jun 27, Fiddler's Dream, Phoenix, AZ
Tuesday, Jun 30, Mayorga Coffee Factory, Silver Spring, MD
Wednesday, Jul 1, Badgerhaus, Raleigh, NC (LOOPING SET w/*ex-LD'er Steve
Burnett/Subscape Annex!!*)
Thursday, Jul 2, Gillie's, Blacksburg, VA
Saturday, Jul 4, Arefa's Espresso, Pittsburgh, PA
Tuesday, Jul 7, venue TBD, Madison, WI
Wednesday, Jul 8, venue TBD, Chicago, IL (LOOPING SET)
Thursday, Jul 9, venue TBD, Goshen, IN
Friday, Jul 10, Waterloo Café, Cleveland, OH
Saturday, Jul 11, Electronic Cafe, Cleveland, OH (LOOPING SET w/*LD'er
Jim Goodin!!* as Chinapainting, part of Ingenuity Festival)
Sunday, Jul 12, Electronic Cafe, Cleveland, OH (LOOPING SET w/*LD'er Jim
Goodin!!* as Chinapainting, part of Ingenuity Festival)
Monday, Jul 13, Tequila Bookworm, Toronto, ON (LOOPING SET w/*LD'er (I
think...at least a Loopfest participant) James Bailey!!*, *LD'er Ted
Harms!!*, Mimo, Jay Hay)
Tuesday, Jul 14, venue TBD, Montreal, QE
Friday, Jul 17, Radio Bean, Burlington, VT
Saturday, Jul 18, Outpost 186, Cambridge, MA (LOOPING SET w/Jonathan
Lamaster from Cul de Sac)
Sunday, Jul 19, ABC No Rio, New York, NY (LOOPING SET w/*LD'er Jim
Goodin!!* as Chinapainting)
Friday, Jul 24, venue TBD, Philadelphia, PA (LOOPING SET w/*LD'er Jim
Goodin!!* as Chinapainting)
Saturday, Jul 25, private event, Lancaster, PA
Saturday, Jul 25, venue TBD, Lancaster, PA
--

I do love the road.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com