Re: Stacking Static Parts and 100% Feedback in live looping

I'm a fan of having a number of static loops that can be toggled
between, a static loop on top of them as well as a <100% loop going on
the top of it all.  This creates a lot of chances for interesting
relationships between loops.  Another trick (I internally call this
the Oh Superman mode) is to take my on-top-static loop and run it
though an audio effect and vary the amount and other parameters of the
effect over the course of a peace, eventually landing with the
original naked loop.  It's nothing new or revolutionary, but I find it
a good way to keep from boring myself when working with loops. I'm
always happy to hear my first loop all by itself at the end.  It's
kind of like when Dorothy finds out she was always a shoe click away
from being home.