Loop Shoes

   I'm amazed at how much the hightop tabi are going for,I used to get 'em in Chinatown for 12 bucks.
   I prefer no shoes for looping.This idea came up before and some people seemed to think being barefoot would make them feel silly  and adversely affect their reputations. Ithink it's fairly obvious that public looping is so inherently silly that anyone who displays such behaviors has probably already spent any reputation he/she might have enjoyed.