Re: Sonuss G2M

:shrug: I don't know.  I owned a Yamaha G50 and I noticed higher
latency on lower notes.

My biggest issue with all pitch to midi converts (hex and mono) is
that they're all nice when you're clean picking, but try to do some
subtle stuff like a hammer-on ghost note and watch the  yodeling
begin. The G50 wasn't bad, but not perfect for sure.  In the end I
just got frustrated and begain using my guitar for guitar sounds
(crazy eh?) or heavily effected sounds.  Pod Farm has some awesome
synth models that track almost perfectly if you're not playing chords.
 Couple that with a Sustainiac or E-Bow and you're golden.

Can you really get a G50 sub $100 these days?  Wow.  What was deluxe...

I think about things like the G2M more as a fun little toy for
experiments, but nothing serious.  I think if I really wanted to dive
back into that world, I'd buy a Starr controller of some sort.  For
the time being my hunt-and-peck keyboard style seems to work better
than any midi guitar on my Novation SL