Re: OT: new non-looping guitar record

thanks for buying, brutha! most kind of you.

Well, I expect that'll be a looping set when I come to Medford, yes?
I'll have my Miniatures up in the next few days, as well as Rentintwain
from last year, which would be better ref's for the looping stuff. I'll
let you know.

Glad you hear you've recovered at least a little bit.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com