Re: OT: back pain

On May 14, 2009, at 9:18 AM, Byron Howell wrote:

I also really love my inversion table http://www.inversion.co.za/ Just climb on this baby and go into breathwork and you can release so much. Starting out my patients on it at the beginning of every session now and having good results.

I have been using a very similar, free-standing A-frame inversion device, off and on for over 25 years, and can also say they are really great if used properly.
My mother bought me one that long ago as a B-day present and it was one of the greatest gifts ever from her, other than her giving me Life itself. Thanx Mom!  :-)

Cheers,
Rev Fever