Re: Hardware Lawn Sale

David,

Hmmmm . . .

You don't particularly have anything that's especially on my "wish list"
there  . . . but I'm tempted to come to your "garage sale" just to meet
you (the VG master) in-person finally anyway (LOL).

It'd be worth a drive to the coast just for that.

However my wife tells me my "honey do" list has grown the last few weeks
while I've been sick.

Oh well.

Godd luck with the sale!

Ted