Re: Great Books That Have Changed Our Musical Lives

Mark,

I'll have to check this out too.

As a full-time computer jockey, part-time guitarist I frequently suffe
fron back pain of various kinds.

Sometimes it's injury from something I've definitely done to myself . . .
sometimes it's just stress.

I'll have to look this up and see what it has to say.

Thanks,

Ted