Re: the amazing Adrian Parker fly

Exactly.  I never liked the feel of the Parkers anyway.  I wouldn't
care about the piezo either.  I have a sustainiac, so all I really
need to have my perfect version of that guitar is the modeling, but I
could add a Roland VG-99 for that.  I haven't.  I guess it's not that
important to me.

Now, if that guitar made me play like Adrain... I'd have two. ;)