Re: Online Looping School & More!

I used to work for a company that produced corporate events and along
with a lot of cheese and pop music, I've actually seen them use some
really cool (and loop orientated) musicians such as The Magnetic Poets
http://www.magneticpoets.com/hellopage.html and Tim Barsky
http://www.timbarsky.com/audionvideoyou.htm

Tim and his band played at my wedding.  Does that make him a sell out
or a dork?  ... or does it make me cool?  (answer: neither) There are
very few ways to make a living in the music business.  It's for sure
not for me, but I can't cut a guy down for it.  What's way worse to me
is the non sell outs who live on public assistance, their parents or
mates and trust fund money and claim to be "real artists."