Re: Exploring new Loooperlative features

> I'd been working with using a pitch shifter on the Aux Outs for a
> while.  When he brought up the idea of using that in conjunction with
> the LP1's (then new) transposition function to achieve time
> stretch/compress, I had a genuine "palm meets forehead" moment.

Hi Mech,

I have just started to use the aux outputs of the LP1. What I'm going to
try is to program a switch on my MFC which fires the follow commands:

1) LP1 => Half speed
2) LP1 => Assign to AUX 1
3) Mainstage or Bidule => Activate Pitchshifter

I haven't tried the following, but since we have two AUX outputs so if you
combine the new LP1 functions (3rd, 4th ,5th etc) with a pitchsifter, I'm
curious if you could create usuable three-note chords.

I have also been experimenting by copying a loop to a new track and play
it half speed. If you do this with percussion or drums, you get a nice
syncopation effect.
---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/