Re: OT: Record

Here are some more videos 'splaining Record:

http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2009/05/propellerheads-launches-their-latest.html

I'm all over it for the Record/Reason integration.. Record actually
has Reason inside of it, and if you have Reason installed on your
computer, Record recognizes that and turns on all the Reason
features.. so, for us Reason users, that means Reason finally has
audio tracks.. :)

-cpr