Re: OT: Record

Seems to me like it's geared less to loop focused DAWs and more an
entry level DAW for more traditional instrumentalists/bands.  Kind of
like a Garageband for actual garage bands. Might be good.  The movie
their marketing people made didn't do much for me. I can't imagine an
app being more intuitive than just using Ableton Live, though I've
never been a Reason user.