FS: Waldorf Q (original full keyboard) $550

Well first of all I thank everyone who helped with suggestions regarding
fixing the encoders on the Waldorf keyboards. I did fix a few perfectly
but I am too heart broken to go through with fighting with this beast. I
bought it "fully working" with the 32 voice upgrade and it turned out the
seller was lying about both things. I'm damn sick over this and just want
this gone. It's gotten emotional and my idiotic loss is your gain.

The details:

Original full keyboard version (NOT the micro Q the original big one). 16
voices. Yellow. latest OS and Boot files loaded and working. Some knobs
still a bit glitchy but every one I opened and cleaned worked with three
exceptions. I think there is some other issue with those but am no longer
going to work on this. All the buttons light up and everything else I
tried worked. Sold as is.

Display, outputs, etc all working fine. Sounds %&^$#in amazing. Incredibly
well laid out (reminds me of the old ensoniq SQ80 layout) and very
intuitive yet deep. You can find all the info on the Q you'd want online
at sonicstate, etc etc.

here's a demo video from synthtopia:
http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2009/05/09/exploring-the-waldorf-q-keyboard/

I am bleeding and asking $550 obo for a quick sale. Will accept USPS MO or
paypal (Buyer pays fees). If it doesn't sell quickly I'll post it on  Ebay
but will need to add the ^%# fees and such so this is the cheapest I will
let it go.

Buyer picks up @Phila pa (will drive a bit to meet) or pays estimated
shipping upfront and some minor packing costs. This is heavy so keep that
in mind. I will charge exact fees for shipping, etc. and return any of the
estimate not spent.

I have references out the wazoo.

I am sure this amazing keyboard will make someone very happy and can be an
excellent addition to your studio.

Thanks for reading.

D_

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com