Re: peterson sonuus

At 2:28 PM -0700 5/8/09, Rick Walker wrote:
>I can't find anyone who carries this product (Peterson pitch to midi
>converter for guitar) and
>it's not listed on Peterson's own online store for sale.
>
>Does this not exist yet or am I missing something.

It's real, Rick.  I held one in my hand in an Osaka music store
yesterday (before I caught up on this thread).

Don't think I'm going to bother with the Sonuus though.  For that
same hundred bucks, I think I'm going to grab the Gakken Premium
Theremin that was sitting right next to it.  ;)

Unrelatedly, I found a killer deal on the Gig-FX Chopper pedal at
MusicLand Key in Osaka Shinsaibashi yesterday.  Seems they're blowing
out the rev. 1 units for ~$98.  Regularly, Choppers list for $350
here and street for ~$270.  You should check to see if they're doing
the same thing elsewhere.  Sweet deal; I almost picked up two.

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."