Live Looping Remix - Ghost Town

Another in a line of live loops with synced drums. in this case, I actually replaced the drum track after the fact with something a bit more kicky. And laid in a bass part after the fact that is now part of the live performance of the piece. The cycle of improvise-extract-compose-perform (still with a lot of improvisation, but with a lot more structure) is now complete (-able). I am loving the new workflow.

warrensirota.com/solostuff/ghosttown.mp3