Re: Dig This

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM, David Coffin <dpcoffin@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> http://www.stringstation.com/dinvenmain.html
>
> (a performance starts at 2:25)

"Total Immersion Concert II".....
"Its functions allow a deeper resolution of music's endless power to
be explored... "

eh, wow.

I didn't know about this project, so at first sight I thought it has
to be a hoax. A site someone forgot to take offline as April passed.
But then I read on, and on, and on.... and finally I understood that
the whole site is a brilliant fishing-for-investors aiming at putting
the Stringstation into manufactured production. Language and design is
evidently pitched at business people and that explains the weird feel.
 This is awesome and I sincerely hope he finds sponsors and that Rick
Walker books him to play in Santa Cruz! ;-)

per