Re: That ustream again - and other stuff

I wanted to add a couple of things to Rainers review, first is Stickam. My
son has been using it with his band for live stuff for awhile. I have not
tried Stickam but it seems to be on a line with ustream and justin not
just
for "video group chat application" as Rainer stated. I have not tried it
so
i am not sure if it has the higher quality FME capability. You can check
out
my son "Vlad" and the gang here http://vampyre.org/vampyre-live
He is the lead guitarist btw! Sorry for the shameless promotion but that's
my boy!

The other thing I will add is that in order for me to do the justin/ninjam
thing with Rainer I had problems in that I was at 90% + cpu with Ninjam,
the
FME and the browser window opened. He suggested that I close the browser
and
it worked much better. The only thing being is that I can't see him which
is
ok in that we are playing music and not acting anyway right? Obviously I
just need another machine for part of this operation. More bandwith is
always good anyway but I am able to run both on a 650 upstream connection
as
long as I have the video qualities set properly and the browser window
closed. Still experimenting on this part.

Looking forward to the Matt Stevens and Jim Goodin shows Sunday and David
Cooper Orton on Tuesday, David is sounding great in his test run!
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1478760

And me? I will be jumping in soon I promise. I am practicing, sheesh!

peace,

Jeff