Part 2 of my April Weather loop imrovisation

Here I use "undo" on the EDP a lot, I managed to build up a nice funky rhythm here which i destroy with some noise later on....
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7554188

Guitar is my Soloway Cygnus Proto and the amp is made By Tommy Cougar of Custom By Cougar. On of the first to built Dumble style amps first under the name of Mystique amps. This amp is a smaller ODS style with the 90's HRM style circuit.. OD and Boost on all the time, level of OD controlled from the guitar.... Only Ping pong echo added in mix

Enjoy....