Re: Zoe Keating at Old First Church in San Francisco, on Van Nessand Sacramento, Friday April 24th, at 8pm

Zoe Keating schrieb:
> the monitor guy had the stage monitors in front of me on for this song,
> and towards the end was cranking them so the stage was LOUD (normally we
> have in ears to avoid this issue). i started to feedback something
> fierce and couldn't do anything about it.  i had to cut the song and
> couldn't do my planned long layered looping outro...but it worked out...

Stage monitors need built in volume pedals, and you have to glue a tape
across the main mixer channels to prevent deaf sound guys to crank up
anything. I always tell them balancing sound is lowering the too loud
levels, not pushing what doesn't get through...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--