Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 12:39 AM
Subject: RE: NEW improvisation by me..

Thanks Warren,
yes it is shortning the loop, i think it's calles "unrounded multiply" in EDP speak. What i do is i hit multiply and the record, the loop will be cut so that i get it from start to the point i hit record. If the loop have several cycles it will now be one "onrounded" cycle. I think it's fun to see what I get, it keeps me alert and gives me oportunity to train my ability to handle what ever i get. I'm starting to learn how to get it more under control so that it is no completly random, more like hmm that was not exactly what i expected but cool never the less....

Thanks for listning. (And yes I'm pleased with the tone - only used the OD "channel" with pre-OD tone stack disengaged, variations in tone is by using the volume control, pickup switch (only controls on the guitar) and my fingers...)

liking it very much. the lead guitar tones are just gorgeous, and i like what you're doing with, i think, shortening the loop and then working with whatever rhythm comes out of that.  and enough twists and turns to stay interesting. Nice feedback.