Loopwindiw??? WAS_ RE: Looperlative vs EDP

ANd what is loopwindow and how di I use it ???? Susfunction madness is also unknown to me.
I use insert quite a lot, the setting where i overwrite on the next pass, i also use unrounded multipl (Multiply, the record) to "slice'n'Dice" is there even more, cooler slice and dice functions.
I really enjoy playing with the EDP, it's FUN :-). So what functions do I really USE????

Regards,

Anders
http://www.soundclick.com/andersbergdahl