Re:Looperlative Questions

Hey Ed,

I’ve had excellent results with the LP-1 acting as both a master and slave clock source, with roland drum machines, the Electrix repeater and synced delays and panning effects on a TC fireworx. The only clock issue I’ve had was with an RC-50 and I believe that was pilot error or the RC-50’s inability to follow a midi clock source.  Though it has an ever expanding feature set, The Looperlative is very easy to program a midi controller for and should be able to do every thing you want to do other than give you unconditional love and support, so I would think twice of giving that child up for medical research, as Mark suggested…..

Bill