Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: Spectra

hahaha :) the first time that my music was compared with the beatles. is that good or bad? :)

well, i do not think that he has any clue about live electronics, electroacoustic music and such. well in any case, this will be a great pr for the album.

one note guys : i am working on a new electric guitar and electronics album which will be released soon. just hardware fx and analog pedals. hope you will enjoy that one.

best regards to you all.

Erdem Helvacioglu
www.erdemhelvacioglu.com
www.myspace.com/erdemhelvacioglu
"Wounded Breath" album is out now on Aucourant Records:
www.aucourantrecords.com/catalog.php?op=detail&cid=23

"wounded breath album will open you up to new experiences and
allow you to explore worlds previously closed to you."
Blogcritics, Richard Marcus

"wounded breath is an outstanding acousmatic record, period."
Massimo Ricci, touching extremes